Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bell's Oberon


Hi, I'm Brendan. Kenneth will be making his first posting soon and I'll let him introduce himself. For now, you just get me. We haven't really made any formal decisions about how this will work, I think it will just sort of work itself out. I came up with the idea for a beer blog while I was wasting away behind my desk. I'm excited because it gives me another excuse to drink. So here we go with the first posting...

Bell's Oberon. From Kalamazoo, Michigan. It's their summer ale. Their line, "[a]n American wheat ale with the color and scent of a summer afternoon."

I found this beer to be very refreshing. It goes down super smooth. Its a little citrusy and has a great aroma. I love the orange and blue bottle. The beer is a bit cloudy with a pale gold color.

OK thats enough for now. What I wrote sounds really cheesy. I'm just going to end it with that.

No comments: